- Kill all the other motorists.
- Sleep at the office
- Convince the boss to go flexi time
- Drive on the hardshoulder and tell the police I'm pregnant
- Work from home
- Bribe the secretary to write PJs into the office dress code.
- Leave work on grounds of ill health. (lack of sleep)
- Shower at the office (Set up a bucket system in the copier room)
- Set the fire alarm for .
- Overdose on caffeine for a week in a secret coffee binge at , so you're bright, lively, chatty and high speed from onwards- until your partner will do anything if you'll sleep in and wake up gradually like any normal person.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Ten Ways I Can Get to Work on Time
Most of the artwork on the blog is by Canadian artist Steve Walker.
What's New - 30 November, 2017
Rolf and Ranger’s Next Book will be called The Mary Ellen Carter. The Mary Ellen Carter and other works in progress can be read at either the Falls Chance Ranch Discussion Group or the Falls Chance Forum before they are posted here at the blog. So come and talk to the authors and be a part of a work in progress.